Jobs - Join Our Team
Pride and passion in our business ensures that we remain the leading experts in industrial, commercial and household cleaning as well as specialists in complete surface disinfection and flood and fire damage cleaning.
As our family run business continues to develop and expand it’s paramount that we recruit the best cleaners to deliver exceptional results for our customers.
Scope of Job: Supervise a small team of cleaners travelling around businesses providing cleaning services. Undertake all normal cleaning duties within the businesses and organisations we work with. Be prepared to take on light maintenance duties as required by our clients.
Specifics of the Job:
· Organise and plan the daily and weekly workload rotas for you and your team.
· Adapt to changes in the working schedule and rotas: swiftly identify where your team need to be working to make best use of their time.
· Drive a company van to bring our employees to client sites and carrying relevant cleaning supplies and equipment.
· Undertake light maintenance work from time to time as required by our clients.
· Train less experienced members of the team on how to work efficiently and to a high-quality standard.
· Hold the team accountable for always providing a top-quality service.
· Ensure that all team members are courteous and polite when working on clients’ sites.
· Cleaning the client’s office space, floor, communal areas, stairwells and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas).
· You will be vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and other tasks as required.
· You will assist the team by working together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
· You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
· It is essential that you complete all relevant Health & Safety records and attend training courses when needed.
· Keep all necessary records and paperwork associated with the job.
· Previous client-facing cleaning experience is advantageous.
· Someone with the ability to work as part of a team and individually.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· A willingness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
· You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
· Excellent attention to detail required.
· Due to the nature of the role you need to be hardworking, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
· Must have a full and clean driving license.
· Attractive salary.
· Company vehicle.
Send us through a CV or if you think you have the necessary skills get in touch with Nu-Clean Services Ltd.
Office: 028302 62186
Job Title: General Cleaner (2 positions available) IMMEDIATE START
Must hold full UK driving license. 25 years old or over (for insurance purposes).
Experience in a similar role.
CSR Card desirable.
Position is Mon-Fri with occasional Saturday work.
£11.00 per hour.
Training will be given and there is the opportunity for growth within in the team.
The successful candidates will be required to follow a weekly work schedule, drive a van between jobs and be responsible for completing jobs within a time scale and to the highest standard.
We are looking for a genuine, conscientious and hardworking applicatnt who is keen to be part of our growing business.Send us through a CV or if you think you have the necessary skills get in touch and a member of our team will be in touch.
Contact: Owner, Noel McLoughlin on 07803 532390 / 028 302 62186, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Facebook jobs.
Contact Nu-Clean Services Ltd for a complete list of all vacancies.